Why Should You Use OnGuard Aluminum Fence?
Superior Product Design
- OnGuard uses a heavy contoured rail that has extruded ribbing that adds strength to your fence.
- Each rail has three points of contact with its pickets. This unique design creates a strong bond that eliminates sagging, twisting, and cupping.
- Rails have no run lines or seams to accumulate water or debris, so fences resist mold and mildew.
- Picket points are smoothed over and sealed to provide safety for children and pets.
- Components are powder coated after punching and notching, resealing all exposed surfaces with a new protective powder coat finish.
- Contoured rail style channels water away from fence.
Strength & Safety
- All rails and pickets are full size. They are measured prior to powder coating, making OnGuard one of the thickest aluminum fences in the industry.
- Our products have the classic look of wrought iron, with the maintenance-free durability of aluminum.
- Corrosion proof stainless steel screws, custom designed with small heads.
All of our products are backed by a lifetime warranty. This includes:
- OnGuard Fence Systems' state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities offer classic architectural powder coated finishes. Our beautiful fence components feature our exclusive exterior finish that has been engineered for maintenance-free durability. Our finishes last a lifetime, protecting your investment and enhancing the value of your property.
- OnGuard's exclusive TGIC polyester powder coating technology provides twice the thickness and hardness as well as complete protection from fading and scratching. Our finishes have been put to the trial by undergoing 3,000 hours of humidity resistance and salt-spray testing and are backed by our lifetime warranty.
- Unlike some other brands, all OnGuard Fence Systems' rails and posts are powder coated after punching and notching, re-sealing all exposed surfaces with a protective powder coat finish for long-lasting quality.
OnGuard Fence Is a Proud Member of the American Fence Association
The American Fence Association benefits fence industry professionals and consumers by promoting the highest levels of professionalism, ethics, and through the education and certification of its members. The American Fence Association has been serving the fence industry since 1962. AFA is the largest and most comprehensive resource in the industry for the latest developments, tools, materials, standards, trends. AFA serves more than 1,000 members with 21 chapters across the United States. AFA’s membership also extends to more than 18 foreign countries. See www.americanfenceassociation.com.